Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sisters

This is my mum (on the right of the pic) and her lovely sister Gail on Christmas Day. I think it's a great photo of them.

When I was a kid I used to be jealous of my friends who had sisters. Not so much anymore.

I had hoped Ruby would have a sister. Now I'm grateful she has Max. They're lovely together.


It's Aunty Gail's birthday on our wedding anniversary and it's coming up soon. We'll be 10 years married at the end of this month. Thinking of that made me think of Aunty Gail. Of course. :) And that I haven't yet showed this pic to mum. Here it is mum. xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello at last Kath, we did not have time to pretty up a little,still will keep this reminder of the two of us not often we have a photo with the two of us,together. Love Ruby's birthday pics ,it really was a lovely day so nice to capture future memories,love to all Mumxxx