- my beautiful baby boy - who now looks like this:
will be 3 years old. Baby days are gone. Just big kids 'round here now. *sob*
- I'm feeling as free as a bird this week - I've packed in my study. The guilt is gone. I don't have the time, the money or the motivation to keep studying. The reality is I will never be a teacher - so I was relieved to give it away. I started doing Education because I felt like I had no options. Those days are gone. I'm feeling fabulous with the decision.
- We've decided to spend Christmas at Noosa. We've booked a week at a 'family friendly resort'. God help us.
- Max has decided on a Wiggles' party for next weekend. He's also announced that daddy will be making the birthday cake - which must be blue and must feature all of the main Wiggles characters. The cake making will be fun to watch. ;) Mark's never made a cake.
- I'm heading to Wollongong and Canberra for work this week. Amazingly, I haven't travelled for nearly 7 or 8 weeks.
- It's Mark's birthday this week too. We're planning something special because for the last few years his birthday has been overshadowed by Max's - which is just 2 days later.
- Ruby has become *very* observant of body flaws. Big bottoms, baldness, fatness, skinniness, double chins, moustaches on women.......nothing escapes her critical attention. Sadly. Mark and I haven't fared too well under the spotlight. :(
- I've lost 3 kilos! Hooray for me. Only 7 to go and I might look a bit more like the person I was before I had babies.
Be happy and calm. peace and love to you. xxxx