Saturday, March 29, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My life is sometimes random and sometimes weird, so this should be easy'ish....even if a bit boring for you. Sorry about that.
1. I think I'm becoming addicted to Berocca. I *need* to have one every morning. Has to be the red one, I don't like the others.
2. I sometimes have panic attacks for crazy little things, even though I can deal with big dramas pretty easily. Or maybe I'm delusional and I don't deal very well with anything. Don't give me feedback about this, it's probably best.
3. I don't like driving across bridges or low level crossings - they make me anxious.
4. I bought a pattern for a skirt today - I want to sew it this weekend.
5. I took my first (and probably only) sickie in 1989. I spent the day in the Sydney Botanic Gardens with a new boyfriend. It was Spring. The very next day our photo was in the Sydney morning paper with a story about getting outdoors in the glorious Spring weather. Good grief!
6. I wish I worked part-time.
7. The pile of books on the floor on my side of the bed is about 2 feet high. I've read most of the books and just couldn't be bothered putting them away.
I'm not going to do rules 3+4, but if you have read this far and feel like sharing seven random things about yourself on your blog, knock yourself out. I'd love to read them. xxxx
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
* Ruby turned 5 - it was Crazy Hair Day at school, mumma baked a bazillion sparkly pink cupcakes for a birthday celebration at school and we had Chinese takeaway for dinner as a special treat.
* Ruby - for the second year in a row - defied all logic and refused to eat a single chocolate. She just doesn't seem to like chocolate. Crazy but true. Next year we might have to ask EB for some candy eggs or meringue eggs or maybe even cheese eggs!
Monday, March 24, 2008
edited to add: this is NOT our new puppy. Ruby just pretended that he belonged to her for a day. :)
Sunday, March 02, 2008
But in the last few weeks, Christina Aguilera (is that how you spell it?) and Jennifer Lopez have both named their new baby boys: Max. Oh dear. I reckon there'll be more Max's than Jack's and Lachlan's before the year is out. Sorry Maxie. We did try.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
organic chicken hot dogs - delish
by Amber and Heather - 2 of the rainbow fairies. Of course Ruby told them all about "Ruby the red fairy", "Amber the orange fairy" and "Heather the violet fairy" because they had no idea about their fame or magical powers. This is Amber:
We walk in the back door to see a bazillion ants traipsing through our kitchen. Max rushes in. And says:
"where the bloody hell did those bloody ants come from?"
Mark says to me: "where did Max get that from? And what are you going to do about it?
I say: "bloody hell. I'll probably do nuthin' "