Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hooray!

Hooray for taking photos 2 days in a row. Here are some random pics from around the house this evening. I'm not sure if I can take pics every day for 365 days straigth but I'm feeling pretty chuffed I managed it for 2 consecutive days. :)







Hooray for a Christmas present from Auntie Julie and Uncle Paul arriving today.
Hooray for leftovers.
Hooray for Fifth Leg Chardonnay on sale at Jim Murphy's.
Hooray for the return of my blogging mojo.
Hooray for a reasonably quiet day at work.

About believe: "Success means having the courage, the determination and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be". George Sheehan. Thanks George

peace and love
k xxxx

ps there will be Christmas photos soon, I promise. Although you could check them out on my Flickr page - they're up already. xxxx

No comments: