I've been tagged for a 'meme' by a few lovely friends - Em, Sharon and Maria. I don't really know what 'meme' means, so I'll just follow the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My life is sometimes random and sometimes weird, so this should be easy'ish....even if a bit boring for you. Sorry about that.
1. I think I'm becoming addicted to Berocca. I *need* to have one every morning. Has to be the red one, I don't like the others.
2. I sometimes have panic attacks for crazy little things, even though I can deal with big dramas pretty easily. Or maybe I'm delusional and I don't deal very well with anything. Don't give me feedback about this, it's probably best.
3. I don't like driving across bridges or low level crossings - they make me anxious.
4. I bought a pattern for a skirt today - I want to sew it this weekend.
5. I took my first (and probably only) sickie in 1989. I spent the day in the Sydney Botanic Gardens with a new boyfriend. It was Spring. The very next day our photo was in the Sydney morning paper with a story about getting outdoors in the glorious Spring weather. Good grief!
6. I wish I worked part-time.
7. The pile of books on the floor on my side of the bed is about 2 feet high. I've read most of the books and just couldn't be bothered putting them away.
I'm not going to do rules 3+4, but if you have read this far and feel like sharing seven random things about yourself on your blog, knock yourself out. I'd love to read them. xxxx