Monday, December 01, 2008

Day One

Day 1 of summer. I love summer. For the first day of this beautiful season, a quote:

"Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air". Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I really would loved to have met RWE, many of his words inspire me.

And day 1 of the advent season. I've joined up for Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class. I'll get many, many prompts between now and 6 January to get me thinking (and writing and photographing) about what I love the most about Christmas. I'm excited!

Our tree is up, we're tinselled out.

Can't have a post without a photo, so here's a pic from 1 December 2004:

and from 1 December 2005:

and from 1 December 2007:

I'll try and post often during December. No guarantees of course, but I'll try.

wishing you peace and calm

k xxxx

No comments: