Friday, April 11, 2008

The List

I find lists to be very motivating. I'm a list junkie, I *love* lists. I usually write a couple of lists every day. And when I'm very, very stressed I have been known to write lists of my lists. Cause that's what I need when I'm stressed, detailed cross referencing of all the things I haven't yet achieved :)

Anyhoo, back to the big list that matters. I've been quietly working my way through the list and I'm pretty chuffed about that.

I can tick off 4, 26 and 28. I've made good progress on 5, 7, 8, 10, 18, 20, 27, 35 and 41. Hooray.

It might be a while before I make progress with 16 and 17 because I damaged my camera today. Actually I dropped it and the glass (over the lens) broke. I don't know if I can just get the glass replaced or if I need to buy a whole new lens. *sigh* Maybe I need to write a list of things I can sell so I can justify buying a new lens.

No comments: